A fully furnished one bedroom hideaway on picturesque Caribe Pointe Bight. Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea, reef and hills that surround the cove.
Our property and surrounding woods has lush tropical flora for getting in touch with nature; paths and trails for hiking, exploring and jogging; and a dock for swimming, snorkeling and boating. There are also several kayaks for exploring the lagoons, reefs and nearby mangrove tunnels built by the Payan Indians.
A collection of books, games and fishing equipment are provided for your enjoyment. Your house has U.S. Satellite TV and wireless high speed internet.
Swimmers and divers will especially appreciate the downstairs covered decks, outdoor shower, rinse tank and gear drying area with clothesline.
- Ceiling fans
- AC in BR
- Fully equipped kitchen with all amenities including wine glasses
- Swim ladder on dock
- Free use of kayaks, noodles, rafts
- Fishing equipment
- Ice packs and cooler provided for your day trips
- Personal laundry and cooking available at a moderate fee
Contact Us to make your Reservations
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Balcony, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Outdoor pool, Pet friendly
- Categories: South Shore
Prices start at: $378 for 3 nights